Monday, November 23, 2009

More and more

Well, what I had ended up being a case of strep throat, probably a sinus infection, and some good old H1N1 - thankfully, a milder strain. I've missed several doctor's appointments in the past 3 weeks and rescheduled them...some two or three times.

I'm finally starting to feel better, or at least not half dead. I'm still exhausted and my eyes and ears and nose hurt and I want to sleep all day for the next year and a half.

And now hubby has it. Poor guy sounds like he has a vise grip on his throat. He went to Urgent Care, dropped off his script at WMart, and went on to work. He only calls in if he's half-dead. He had a fever of 101.2. I pushed some acetaminophen down him and sent some for him to take at dinnertime. It's the best I can do.

It's not fun getting old, but it's better than not being here.

Sorry....I'm a bit low on energy.

No comments: