Thursday, July 12, 2007

day 644

I've tapered off the higher dose of Lexapro and back to the old familiar pain instead of the new discomfort. I'm not sure it's better, but I can deal with this. I'm also back to taking acetaminophen twice a day most of the time. That stinks.

My mood is worse, but the better mood wasn't worth the increased pain. I'll adjust. Part of it is hormones, too -perimenopause combined with PMS can really be a bear to deal with.

It's been a rough week pain-wise. I'm having a lot of occipital discomfort this week and my eyes just ache and ache and ache.

I'm not sleeping worth a darn. I'm up most of the night and then out most of the day, which interferes with most anything productive I could do in the daylight hours...not that I can enjoy them much, anyhow...

I hate to moan but I'm miserable.

I'm entitled once a month, eh?

No comments: