Wednesday, February 20, 2008

day 878

I'm dizzy today. Not really bad, but enough to know I'm dizzy and to have to focus to do things like bending over and walking and going downstairs.

It's very disconcerting.

And frustrating.

I'm not sure what's causing it. I do know I don't like it.

I'm also having a strange case of numbness along the outer part of my right hand. It's like it's asleep or something, but not. Actually, that hand has been bugging me for a while now. I think I sprained it a couple months ago but it never really wanted to heal. I wore a compression thing to help immobilize and protect it some but it is still very sensitive and I have to be careful what I pick up with it.

Sometimes this whole sickness thing is a real pain in the pants. I know God sees it all and knows it all and walks with me through it, but I am still over the whole thing.

I'm filling out Medicare paperwork. Great. Medicare at the age of 48. How thrilling.

Now that the patent on Zyrtec has expired my insurance no longer pays for it. Instead of getting it for under $7 with our prescription coverage, I now pay $18 for 45 tabs of the generic stuff. If I was poor, I guess I'd just have to decide if I wanted to breathe or eat.

I'm cranky.

No comments: