Tuesday, May 20, 2008

still sleepy

I really need to make the appointment with my PCP. I nodded off this morning while I was cooking hubby's meals for the rest of the week in the form of lasagna and didn't wake up till it had been in the oven 3 hours and 15 minutes instead of 45. The noodles were like rubber. I had to toss it. It was inedible.

We can't afford to waste food like that. Hubby has now made a rule that I cannot bake stuff unless someone is home to check on me. It's a reasonable rule, but it hurts nonetheless. It's ridiculous that I can't even stay awake for ten minutes. I had already made the dish and put it in the oven. I got up to go to the bathroom and before I sat down I looked at the timer and saw that I had 10 minutes left on it. I fell hard asleep that fast and slept for 2 hours and 45 minutes.

I haven't seen the doc in 2 years anyhow...I guess it's about time.

I just don't like doctors, even the ones I have to see on a routine basis.

No comments: