Sunday, May 06, 2007

day 577

I've pretty much settled into my 3-times-a-day Methadone routine now.

If I know I'm going to be doing a lot of stuff in a specific time period I take some acetaminophen to keep from getting a bad headache and that works pretty well in addition to my meds.

However, this week I did have 2 migraines...one on Tuesday and one on Friday. The Maxalt did the job - that and some sleep.

Hopefully next week things will be stable enough financially that I can start going to P.T. Last week was tight, and this week I blew a tire and we need a new rider mower belt. We have to get the essentials first. Between that and all the meds it's a stretch sometimes to get it all done before the money runs out.

I'm hoping to hear soon about the disability. We sure could use the extra finances.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I came here yesterday. I read your entire diary. Sweetheart - I am so sorry you are going through this. If there is anything you need, let me know - and I'll try to help as best I can. You have an awesome family. *hugs*