Sunday, May 13, 2007

day 584

I finally took the time today to go to the Social Security website and check on how long it may take to find out about my hearing and the results.

They can take up to 60 days to make a decision.

They can take up to 30 days after that to send me a letter telling me what that decision is.

It's amazing how they can demand things in such a short time period from people filing for disability and then they can take the time they want to act on it.

I bet it would be different if it was them waiting to hear on benefits that would change how they lived and if they could pay their bills and obligations without running out of money before running out of month.

Oh well...

Yesterday my head hurt a bit more than usual in the morning but some acetaminophen helped calm it down. I actually felt up to sewing a bit. I got the dishes caught up and went grocery shopping.

My kids may come to visit later on today. I need to remember to vacuum the living room and put stuff away so the little ones don't get into things.

No comments: