Monday, March 10, 2008

addendum to the great sunglasses search

After riding in the truck for 2 hours on Saturday to pick up our rescue rooster, I had to take off my Cocoon overRX sunglasses. The pressure caused by the weight where they rest on the frames of my own glasses was causing my head to hurt once again.

I have come to the conclusion after this testing period that even the best of the overRX glasses are okay for short-term wear, but not so great for longer periods of time - at least for people suffering from facial pain. For others, it may well be different. This is my experience only.

This week I will be contacting the company I was referred to by LiveEyewear and I will check into having prescription lenses put into the Widelines. Hopefully this will solve the problem and I will be done with it all.

No comments: