Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 in 2 days

The 20th and 21st I had migraines. They were, I believe, 2 separate migraines. They were about 24 hours apart. A Maxalt just about did the trick on both of them. However, I now need a refill, and I hate paying the copay for these orally disintegrating tabs because they are far from cheap. Still, it's better than hurting.

We're supposed to go to Abby's for dinner tomorrow. I'm going to have to make sure and take it easy so I can make it. Becky and her family won't be coming but JR will. His girlfriend is working. All this family stuff and some people not wanting to come if others are there is a big fat pain in the butt. I'm pretty sure a discussion about that was at least partially responsible for triggering the first migraine if not both of them.

I'm actually tired. I may get some sleep tonight. I forget to take the Restoril for some reason...I need to move it and just take it every night.

I'm just so tired of taking all these drugs...

No comments: