Monday, February 06, 2006

day 122

I'm waiting to hear from the disability people. They said 90 days and it's been 90 days. I'm prepared to get a lawyer if I need to.

My head has been up and down lately. I made myself work through my headaches last week while hubby was in the hospital with a ruptured appendix. I didn't have much of a choice. There were things that needed to be done that he couldn't do, and it's just the two of us, so there we were. I took down the garbage and brought the can back up after the people emptied it. I've been doing my work around the house and yard and most of his lately, and it will stay that way for another 5 weeks or so. He had an open surgery so he has to take it easy as far as lifting and stuff for 6 weeks.

After he got home I had a bad day. I had 3 headaches on Saturday after one very bad one Friday evening. I took Vicodin Friday night and Vicodin and DHE on Saturday. It kicked the headache out for a while, but it came back. I tend to do that - have the worst headaches after the stress passes and I start relaxing. Hopefully now that he's back to work, on light duty, and out of the house, things will settle down and get back to somewhat normal again.

Once again I need to reschedule that darn spinal tap. It's been a battle getting that done. If it's not schedule conflicts with my daughter, who has to give me a ride home, it's sick family or sick me. Hopefully this time we'll get it done and over with. After that I need to reschedule the neurosurgeon appointment and then I can go back to my doc.

It all falls into a routine after a while...

No comments: