Tuesday, February 07, 2006

rough day

I was awakened this morning with a tingling, peeling-up kind of feeling on my scalp. Now I've had these headaches before, but not so bad they woke me up. It was only 4 o'clock. I'd rather not be awakened like that.

I called the doc's office to have them reschedule the spinal tap and they told me the hospital told them I had to see the doc again before I could reschedule. That's not what they told me. They just told me I had to have the doc do it. I'm not really happy with their lack of honesty with me. I may have to see if I can get this done somewhere else. After all, it's not my fault life got in the way of the procedure. It does that. And I did call and let them know I wasn't coming, so at least I notified them instead of just not showing up.

So anyhow I go see the doc tomorrow at 1050 in the morning. I know he's gonna ask me why I didn't have the tap done yet. Well, I'll be more than happy to tell him. Migraines, my ride has to change plans because her husband has to work, severe URI's, husband with a ruptured appendix...like I did any of that on purpose. I certainly didn't plan on having 4 months solid of daily headaches, either. I wanted to work and make money and life a happily-ever-after life or at least a semblance thereof.

Some days life just frustrates me.

No comments: