Monday, December 11, 2006

430 days and counting

Things have pretty much settled into a routine. I'm still on the Methadone every 8 hours. They did try me on 60 mg of Prozac but I was getting some really weird side effects at that dose so I went back down to 40 mg and it seems to work better.

I still have the ringing in my ears 24/7, the sensitivity to light and sound, and for some reason now when I blow my nose I get lightheaded.

It's been over a year now since I've worked. I've almost forgotten what it was like to get up and have somewhere to go.

I was able to tolerate daughter and her family coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. They were only here for a couple hours but it was nice all the same. We're going to try again at Christmas and see how it goes, depending, of course, on how I'm feeling.

I haven't heard about a hearing yet. I'm not holding my breath. I know this could take a long time. There's not much else I can do but wait. I certainly can't work...

No comments: