Friday, December 22, 2006

wonderful

I counted my Methadone tonight and I have enough to make it till the 4th.

My appointment with the pain doc is on the 5th.

His office is 50 miles away.

They can't call in refills on Schedule II narcotics.

I guess on the day after Christmas I'll be calling to see if they can get me in on the 2nd instead of the 5th since he's only at that office 2 days a week.

Great that I discovered it this early...

At least if I run out I have Vicodin left and I'll take it if I have to.

I am not, however, going 100 miles to pick up a prescription for meds that I have 2 too few doses for.

Maybe I'll just go in all my pained glory since hubby's going with me and he can see what happens when he doesn't count things right.

I dunno...

It's almost Christmas. It seems weird.

No comments: