Saturday, June 16, 2007

day 618

The psychiatrist increased my Lexapro to 20 mg.

He showed me that he had indeed mailed the letter as I requested, writing it to reflect the SSA guidelines for getting disability for depression.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for their answer.

I've been mowing a lot. Our rider is broken and we need to use the push mower until we can get it fixed. I do an hour or so two or three times a week. I got a bad burn earlier this week so I had to stay in for a while and then this morning I went out for almost 2 hours. I've been taking more acetaminophen due to the headaches from the sun and increased activity. Still, it has to be done.

I'm hoping the Lexapro will help a bit more with the pain.

I see the pain doc on Friday.

Other than that, it's pretty much same old same old.

No comments: