Wednesday, June 27, 2007

day 629

The head pain is worse.

It's a different kind of headache, one I'm not used to. It's almost like a tension headache.

The ringing in my ears is a lot louder than I'm used to as well.

I don't like this.

I'm constipated. I don't know if it's from not moving around as much or what, but it's no fun.

I'm sleeping an average of 14-16 hours a day.

I promised myself I'd give this a full 2 weeks after I started noticing a change before I gave up on the higher dose.

Making it to next Tuesday could prove to be interesting.

Even doing simple things like giving the chickens water and food takes all the energy and motivation I have. The dishes pile up in the sink. The carpet goes un-vacuumed. Laundry sits in the dryer for days.

This is not good.

Not to mention the fact that I haven't noticed one positive effect from the increase in the Lexapro...not one...

No comments: