Monday, June 25, 2007

day 627

Okay...it's been almost a week since the higher dose of Lexapro really kicked in.

I still have increased ringing in my ears.

I'm getting a few more headaches than normal, and they're of a different quality.

I'm dead dog tired.

My hearing is more sensitive.

I had two migraines last week, one on Thursday and another on Friday.

My spelling and concentration suck.

I'm not noticing much benefit from this increase, but I'm going to give it a while longer before I let the doc know and see if I can go back to the 10mg dose instead of the 20mg.

To be honest, I feel like a slug. Everything wears me out faster than normal, which was bad enough. I don't feel like mowing or exercising. Taking care of the chickens is like a herculean effort. I had a sink slam full of dishes twice in the last week and I don't do that kind of stuff, but I didn't have the energy to do them, so I let them sit.

It bothers me, feeling like this, especially since as far as I can tell at this point in time it's not helping any.

However, I will give it a try since the adverse effects aren't enough to incapacitate me.

Maybe it will get better.

I can always hope.

1 comment:

Sara K said...

Would it have been possible to go from 10 to 15 mg instead of the immediate double? I realize that they don't make a 15mg tablet, but you could cut a 10 mg in half? then gradually move up to the 20. *hugs*