Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ow day 687

My head has been bad for almost a week.

The pain level is once again a 7-8 even with the meds.

I'm so sensitive to light and sound even the ceiling fan about drives me crazy, but I have to have circulating air or I feel like I'm suffocating.

It's that right side intense pain again. I just can't get rid of it.

I'm almost to the point of heading to the ER and asking for drugs.

If I do that, though, it won't be the ER closest to us. They're downright rude to me there.

Besides, I don't have a way to get there. No vehicle.

Guess I tough it out.

I need to reschedule my psychiatrist's appointment. It's for 11 tomorrow and the temp is supposed to get up to 103 with a heat index about 110 and we have no A/C in the van. I'm not sure I can tolerate that heat in the pain I'm in. Maybe they can get me in next week. If not, I'll figure something out. Depending on when JR works maybe he can run me up there if I give him gas money. He wouldn't mind, I'm sure, especially if I buy him lunch, too. That's a good way to bribe a single guy...food.

Gotta discuss this with the pain doc when I see him again. The pain issue has got to be under better control.

No comments: