Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't written for a while.

Things have been pretty much the same. I'm still not sleeping on a decent, regular schedule. It's more like a few hours at a time and then in between I'm always tired.

I'm also frustrated. I wish I could work. I'm tired of being close on money and having to watch pennies. The house payment will be late this week. It's only two days, but I don't like being so darn tight. I'd much rather be working and feeling like I'm doing something than sitting here and getting a check equal to one week's gross pay. That just really stinks.

My head still hurts. The past week or so it's been a little more than before, but I think it's an allergy thing. I dread making yet another appointment with yet another doctor; I see enough of them as it is.

While we're on that subject, I need to see a dentist, but with the facial pain I'm more than a bit apprehensive about that. I need to see my primary doc. I haven't seen her in 2 years or so.

The Methadone still has me swelling up. It's a lovely feeling. I feel like a cow.

I'm a bit depressed. I guess that's obvious.

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Trisha, when I finish this post I'm going to pray that you get relief from pain. I've had some experience with it, and I hate it. God bless you.