Tuesday, April 15, 2008

still not sleeping well

My sleep cycle is still a mess. I've decided to take it into hand one way or another.

Last night when I took my bedtime pain medicine I also took 2 extra strength acetaminophen and 30 mg of Restoril. I had managed to get everything done that needed doing and we were in bed by 10 o'clock. I fell asleep pretty quickly and slept straight till 3 when hubby woke me up. I made him breakfast and was asleep in the recliner almost before he left the house at 4:30 to head for work. I slept till 7:30. I'm still tired, but not quite as bad as I was. It's going to take some time to get it going, though. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Today I have to go check the mail and then go to the bank so I can get some cash for hubby's break at work. He doesn't use much - just about $1.50 a day. After that, I will come back, check for eggs, give the chickens fresh water, and then I'm going to take a nap.

It's hard when the meds you need for your pain keep you from sleeping and then you start suffering from that. One or the other....that's certainly a tough decision.

Other than that all the meds are working well. All I can say is it's about time.

No comments: