Tuesday, March 14, 2006

changing plans again

I was going to go to Michael's today with my youngest daughter and get some plastic so hubby could cut out the templates for the quilt block he designed for me.

She came over nice and early and we spent some time together.

About 9 o'clock I had to shut the shades and my eyes. It became apparent that the shopping trip was going to have to bite the dust for today at least.

My ears are ringing; the back of my head hurts and feels tight; the right side of my head hurts; my face hurts.

I took half an extra-strength Vicodin about an hour ago and just went back for the other half.

I hate days like this.

I know that some time in the past I had days without pain, but I can't remember what it felt like.

Tomorrow I see the doc again. We'll see what he has to say. Apparently the Neurontin isn't doing the trick.

No comments: