Monday, March 27, 2006

Less meds

I weaned myself most of the way off the Neurontin. I'm down to 1 a day for the next 4 days and then I'll be off it. I stopped the Indomehacin. Neither of them were helping, anyhow. I haven't noticed a bit of difference since I stopped taking them.

I go to the St. Louis Behavioral Med clinic on the 6th. I hope they can do something for this pain.

My mom was supposed to come this week but with my head the way it is I can't trust myself to go to the airport so hubby called and cancelled for me.

I'm so tired of the pain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Karen Tobin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Neurontin.

I have taken for 4 months. I am 54 years old. Was taking 1800 mg per day for pain, numbness and scalp soreness. It helped immensely and right now am weaning off of it taking 300mg two times daily with no noticeable side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Drowsiness and dizziness.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Karen Tobin

Neurontin Prescription Information