Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No change so far

I've been on the Neurontin for almost 5 days now and have noticed nothing different. Part of it might be the virus I'm fighting, or whatever, but I've noticed no decrease in the frequency of the headaches or the severity of them, and the ringing in my ears is now at a constantly high level and extremely irritating. I am tired more, though, which is to be expected.

Tonight I up the dose to 300 mg TID. We'll have to see how that goes. I'm hoping I'll still be able to drive and such, but I won't plan on it because I know this drug can make you way drowsy and dizzy.

I'm hoping the virus goes away soon. I'd like to be able to breathe again and to see just how bad the dry mouth is without having to include the additional mouth-breathing from the congestion I've got going on.

Maybe today when I check the mail the Indomethacin suppositories will be there. I'm still waiting 3 more days before I start them so that if I have any weird side effects from the increased dosage of Neurontin I'll know what did it.

I lead such a thrilling life these days...

No comments: