Monday, September 10, 2007

day 716

The Xanax and Lexapro in the higher doses have made the sleeping issue worse. I honestly think I slept half the day away and I wake up as tired as I was when I went to sleep.

I think the ringing in my ears is getting louder, too, which the Lexapro can do. I wonder if it's going to come down to a choice between a slightly better mood with louder tinnitus, which will honestly put me in a worse mood because it's so irritating with my already-acute hearing, or just dealing with the anxiety and compulsive behavior.

This would be easier if I wasn't allergic or sensitive to so many things, but I am, so there we have it.

Next Friday: pain doc. I called for a refill on my Methadone today. I just hope they don't do what they did last time and forget to mail it out.

I just wanna not hurt.

No comments: