Tuesday, October 02, 2007

day 738

Well, the increased doses of all the meds combined have mostly brought my pain level down to a 6. That's better than a 7-8. It's amazing how much more I can do with a 6 than I could with the higher level.

Wait...let me quantify that...how much more I can do...when I'm awake.

I sleep away most of the day now and then I'm up at least half the night. It makes for an interesting schedule. Even if I do get to bed I wake up after a couple hours and then I'm done till the next time I get tired enough to go to bed. It's a killer on our romantic life, if nothing else...

I see the new doc in just under 3 weeks. I hope things work out with her. I'd like to get the pain back down to a 5 so I can at least keep the house clean without feeling like I've just run a marathon...and I'd like to care if my house is clean.

Maybe then I could even exercise a bit. That would be nice, for sure.

No comments: