Wednesday, April 11, 2007

day 552

Last night I finally dropped off to sleep after an hour and a half.

Tonight I gave up after 2 hours and got out of bed.

I made some banana muffins for breakfast.

I got hubby's lunch ready.

Now I'm sitting here at the computer wishing I was as sleepy as I am tired.

The Lexapro is doing it; I know this.
However, the thought of being without the relief from the nerve pain that this drug brings far outweighs the interruption in my sleep patterns.

No, I'm not thrilled with being up all night and sleeping all day, but it's better than not being able to sleep at all because I hurt so badly I can't lie down.

I'm hoping my psychiatrist got my letter done and out to the ALJ like he said he would by the middle of this week. It really needs to get there on time so my disability can be approved. Otherwise, we're depending on the information I took in at the time of my hearing for him to use when he determines if I'm eligible or not and it may not be enough.

While I am strong when it comes to persistence and perseverance, patience has never been one of my strong suits.

At least I know that.

No comments: