Monday, April 09, 2007

day 550

It's been 15 hours since my last dose of Tylenol. That's the longest in a month that I've gone without needing to supplement the Methadone. The Lexapro is most definitely helping with the nerve pain.

Yesterday the kids came over and I made it 3 hours before I started getting the warning signs that they needed to go. Usually it's only a couple hours so this was a good sign. It will take me a day or more of rest to recover from it but I was glad they made it and that I could handle having them over. When it was really bad the hardest part was having to cancel holidays and not having more than 3 or 4 people in the house at once. I love having family get-togethers.

This is the hardest part of the disability process...waiting. Waiting to hear, waiting to know...

No comments: