Monday, April 23, 2007

day 564

I saw the pain doc this morning. He upped my Methadone to 5 mg every 8 hours instead of every 12. He wants me to go to bed earlier and stop taking naps. The thing is, if I go to bed at 8 when he wants me to, I won't get to spend any time with hubby in the summer because he stays out till it's dark. I think I'll pretty much keep doing what I'm doing. He won't know anyhow.

He poked and prodded and said I need to see a physical therapist. I told him the one he wants to send me to is too far away and I can't go that far. There's one in Warrenton, about 20 minutes from here, and I can go there if he wants me to go to PT but I'm not driving an extra 40 minutes 3 times a week. Not only is it a bit more of a drive than I can make alone, but it's too darn much gas and we're not rich.

He forgot to give me a script enough Methadone for 2 months so I'll have to call for a refill in 3 weeks. He also forgot the PT referral and after waiting 10 minutes I just went up to the desk and told them to mail it to me.

Now I have a headache from the poking and prodding but it's okay.

I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: