Sunday, April 01, 2007

day 542

Last night was the first time in several weeks I've gone longer than 8 or 9 hours without taking extra strength acetaminophen for pain in addition to the Methadone and SSRI. It was actually 12 hours between doses of medication.

I also haven't slept this late in longer than I can remember. Usually I'm up by 6 getting meds and waiting for them to kick in, or I'm up all night and then sleeping all day. Last night except for the inevitable trips to the bathroom I slept from 11 or so till almost 9. It felt good.

The only thing is that now I hurt from not taking the meds and I'm waiting for the ones I took an hour ago to kick in.

I'm on day 2 of the full 10 mg of Lexapro today. So far the only irritating side effect I've noticed is dry mouth but that's not really a big deal. I just drink more fluids.

Tomorrow is the hearing. I'm torn between excitement and apprehension. I'm hoping it goes well but I'm not going to hang all my plans on that.

I just want to make my point and hope that the judge sees how this is affecting me.

If not, then I'll keep pursuing it until I get approved.

No comments: