Tuesday, July 11, 2006

another level

I had to go to the ER again yesterday. I'm getting tired of this.

I remembered to ask for the Phenergan this time. It helped. I didn't get nauseated at all.

The feeling when the drugs hit my body is a strange one. My butt gets warm and then it kinda spreads up and around until it hits the pain in my head and I don't mind so much that it hurts any more. I'm not sure if it takes the pain away or not. What I do know is that I don't feel much of anything except maybe what it would feel like to be drunk...I don't know because I've never been drunk.

Today I've taken 2 doses of Vicodin, each one half a pill. The residual pain is now a solid 4 with twinges up to a 5. Considering I started around a 2 or 3, this isn't good.

I'm looking at maybe having to severely limit my driving or stopping altogether. I can't go much above 45 without feeling like I can't control the car if something happens.

It could be worse...I know it could.

No comments: