Thursday, July 06, 2006

waiting

I called the doctor's office yesterday to make an appointment. I can't get in till the 25th but they told me they'd approve a refill on my Vicodin to get me through. Now I'm waiting for WalMart to let me know the drugs are there. I don't want to run out. That's a scary thought with the amount of pain I've been having. I'd end up right back in the ER, and that's not a cheap proposition.

I was feeling a little closer to what normal used to be yesterday until about 5:45 pm, and then all hell broke loose again. I got sore, and I hurt, and the boys knew it, and they were pushing me, and I was just flat out miserable. I hate it when I feel like that when they're around. It's not fair to them.

I miss being able to drive over there, but if I do, I barely have the energy to watch them, and I don't want to take any chances. It's safer here, and hubby gets home just over 3 hours after they get here, and if I need him, he'll stay in with me until it's time for them to go to bed. He's good like that.

I miss work.

I miss my life.

No comments: