Friday, October 20, 2006

I give

I caved in last night and took the initial steps to contact an attorney for this disability mess. It was suggested to me by 3 people in one day so I took that as a sign.

There's a firm in St. Louis that does lots of this kind of stuff...it's a big, well-recognized firm, and they handled our bankruptcy almost 6 years ago. I did the "contact us by email" thing.

It's 2:15am and I'm awake, uncomfortable enough that I can't get to sleep no matter where I put my head on the pillow, on my back or my side, and once again missing the ability to lie on my right side, which was my favorite side to sleep on till the monster came to visit.

This does not bode well for the day.

Such is life.

If the ringing in my ears would just stop....just for a few minutes...but then again, if it did, and then started again, I'd probably be twice as miserable.

No comments: