Monday, October 23, 2006

Looking up

The Methadone is working. It's not working as well as the Vicodin, but it's only day #2 and I'm on a pretty darn low dose. I hear it takes a few days to get to the correct level in your tissues so I'm just trying to take it easy for now and let it do what it needs to do.

I haven't had to take anything for breakthrough pain, which is good because I don't have an order from a doc to take anything and I want to do this correctly. I know I can blow a hole in the entire thing if I take chances.

My eyes hurt today. They're very sensitive to the light. My ears are still sound-sensitive and the ringing has gone nowhere. It makes going out of the house to any place bright or loud or both very difficult. That's why I mostly stay in.

I did get some fabric cut this morning and then I had to come take a break. My quilt and pillow are my best friends lately.

Ah, such is the life of someone with chronic daily headaches...

No comments: