Saturday, October 07, 2006

freaked

I feel like every single nerve ending in my body has made its way to the surface and is reaching out for, and getting, every single stimulus it possibly can.

All at once.

It's freaky.

It started a couple hours after I took the pill...my fingers and lips were slightly tingly. I thought maybe it was just stress or whatever.

When I went to bed I had to get up to use the bathroom and then when I got back in bed my leg tingled...and my fingertips...and my lips...and pretty soon it felt like I was a giant tingle.

I've been up almost all night.

I feel hyper-stimulated all over. My eyes, my fingers, my skin...everywere.

This is not good.

It's scary.

I wonder how long it will take to wear off.

I'm afraid to take any more pain meds till it's gone.

Hubby didn't have any breakfast and he didn't take any lunch. I wasn't there to make sure he did. He'll probably grab stuff from the vending machines. I hate it when he has to do that. It makes me feel less than I can be.

I think this might well be another paradoxical reaction.

Great.

I guess it's back to the Vicodin.

~sigh~

No comments: