Sunday, March 11, 2007

day 521

I am resigning myself to the thought that being in this kind of pain may be how I spend the rest of my life.

I'm tired of fighting tooth and nail to get medication to help me with the pain and being looked at like I'm a druggie. I'm not addicted. If the pain was gone today I'd flush the drugs in a heartbeat and I'd be out looking for work tomorrow. The pain doctor tells me to do more yet refuses to increase the medication when the added activity increases my pain level.

The antidepressant issues aren't helping much either. It is tough when you can't take so many things that are supposed to help. It makes the moodiness more intense and I'm on the edge of tears most of the day.

I don't know...that might help me when I have my hearing. I certainly won't have to worry about them thinking I'm overly happy...

I need a nap.

No comments: