Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And the beat goes on...

Turns out it's not a good idea to have a spinal tap for a baseline pressure if you've been taking Diamox. Turns out that docs don't always communicate with each other. Turns out that wasting a quarter tank of that liquid gold I'm putting in my tank lately could become routine if I don't become even more of my own advocate and make sure these people know what the hell they're doing and why before I log miles on my van only to turn around and come home again.

I feel old today. I hurt. My feet are still tingly. I wonder how long it will take for that to go away now that I've stopped the Diamox again to prepare my body for the spinal tap that has to be rescheduled once my new doc is back in the country and able to tell the spinal tap doc what he's looking for and all that jazz.

I feel sometimes like all I do is complain. I feel like all I do is hurt. I do hurt all the time now, but I hope to God I don't complain all the time. It's just so frustrating to not be able to do what I want to do...to be in pain no matter what I do, but to have to watch what I do because doing too much makes the pain worse...I don't remember signing up for this. Did I sign up for this?

This is not a good day. I found all these pics I wanted to upload to WalMart.com and print out, and then the damn site bleeped on me and I lost them all in cyberspace somewhere. I don't have the patience to do that again this morning so in a while I'll just put them on a CD and take that in. It'll be a lot less hassle.

Whine, whine, whine....
It's gonna be one of those days.

No comments: