Tuesday, August 22, 2006

making no progress

I'd like to know why I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time, and why when I do get a bit of sleep I wake up hurting more than I did before I fell asleep. It almost makes me leery of even trying to sleep all night when it hurts to much to get 4 1/2 hours of sleep.

My ATN pain is traveling. It's in the top of my cheek today and the past few days it's been in my lower jaw area almost like someone had an air gun and was shooting the air into my teeth. I know that's not very clear but I don't know how else to explain it.

The Rozerem didn't work. I had a paradoxical reaction to it.

Hubby is taking next Friday off so he can go back to the neuro with me. I'd like my older daughter to take me but she has not-fully-charged AC in her van and we may have had to take all 3 boys and I just can't deal with that right now. Maybe if she gets the AC recharged by the time of my next appointment she can take me then.

Ow.

My head hurts.

That's what I get for sleeping.

No comments: