Thursday, August 24, 2006

drugs work wonders

I've found that if I take 1/2 a Vicodin and 0.5 of Xanax about half an hour before I go to bed I do better. Last night I slept from just after 11 till almost 5:45 this morning. Mind you, it's not a steady thing; but at least last night it worked.

I called to make sure the Vicodin refill is at the pharmacy. It is. Hubby will pick it up on the way home today. I'm not feeling up to going anywhere other than from one end of our mobile home to the other. Going shopping with my daughter yesterday probably wasn't the wisest decision I've ever made, but I can only stay home so many days without getting cabin fever and feeling like there's nobody else on the planet.

I did hurt badly last night but fought the urge to give in and go to the ER. I really don't like going there. I don't like how the Dilaudid makes me feel. I get all weird and stuff. I'd almost rather hurt.

Today so far I'm running at about a 6. Hopefully it won't get any worse.

No comments: